Happy spring! It doesn’t really feel like spring here in Arizona…it feels more like hell. Just kidding. I thought I’d share my recent beauty finds. These seven products are worth splurging on, I promise.
1. RapidLash: I’ve been wanting to try one of these eyelash enhancers forever, but who goes to the doctor and complains about inadequate eyelashes? I don’t even have health insurance (which made my recent hospital visit extra fun)! Nonetheless, RapidLash does the same thing as Latisse, and you don’t need a prescription. I can’t vouch for it’s effectiveness yet, because I just got it yesterday, but the reviews have all been positive. I’ll let you know how it goes.
2. Boscia Revitalizing Black Hydration Gel: I sometimes have a hard time finding a good moisturizer in the spring when the temp starts rising to 90 degrees here in AZ. If you don’t have the right moisturizer, it literally feels like your face is melting off. This Revitalizing Black Hydration Gel from Boscia is amazing. It gives you the perfect amount of moisture, and it shrinks your pores! If you’re afraid to spend the $38, I suggest going to Sephora and asking for a sample. You’ll buy it after you try it for a week.
3. & 6. Tarte Amazonian Clay Foundation and Brush: I’m always on the lookout for a good foundation, and Tarte’s new Amazonian Clay foundation is my favorite. It’s so light that it feels like you’re not wearing any makeup. And, it lasts 12 full hours, so you don’t have to touch it up all day. I’m not usually a fan of foundation brushes, but if you’re going to buy this foundation, buy the brush. Seriously. It feels like heaven against your skin and it makes your makeup look even better.
4. LipSense by SeneGence: I’m really weird about lipstick…in that I hate it. It grosses me out. I’m a lip stain girl. My favorite is LipSense and the color is Fire N Ice. You put it on and then put the gloss over it and it stays on all day. It’s one of my favorite things ever! And yes, my bath towel has a hundred dollar bill on it.
5. Alima Pure’s Let Them Eat Cake: You already know I love this stuff. I had to put it on this list because it’s perfect for spring!
7. Butter London: I was in a store last year and this man kept telling me about Butter London and how Kate Middleton uses it and it never chips. I was sold, until he told me it was $14 a bottle! I was a starving college kid and $14 buys two Chipotle burritos. Anyways, last week after my accident Mitchell bought me a few presents to cheer me up. I don’t know how he remembered that I wanted this nail polish, but he bought it for me. I am in love…with the boy and the polish.
That’s all for now.